What elements should you consider when selecting your TSE?
TSE product standards, classification, type testing and installation rules: What elements should you consider when selecting your TSE?
- TSE Product Standards, Installation rules (IEC, GB/T, UL, BS, EN, NF, NFPA …)
- TSE Classification and short circuit capability
- Type Testing sequence as per IEC 60947-6-1
- Short circuit and TSE Classification (Differences between Class PC, CB, CC)
- Co-ordination considerations
- Utilisation categories
This webinar series was created by Ian TANTI – Over 20years’ experience in electrical switchgear, member of IEC expert working group TC 121/SC 121A/MT 18 responsible for IEC 60947-6-1 product standard for Transfer switching equipment.
Speaker: Alex METCALFE Electrical engineer with 17 years’ experience. Over 140 accredited presentations to 2800 end-users or consultant