Customer fills in the request form below.
When completing the below form all requested information needs to be provided to allow efficient handling of the request.
Once the request is registered, Socomec will assign a case number and a confirmation email will be sent to the customer email provided.
If required, attachments such as invoices, pictures, etc. will be requested by email in order to qualify the return request.
The customer will receive a separate email confirming either that Socomec U.K. Limited:
- authorises the return of item/s and includes Goods Return Authorisation paperwork.
- will not authorise the return stating the reason why.
Goods are not to be returned unless agreed by Socomec U.K. Limited and a copy of the issued Goods Return Authorisation paperwork is included with the delivery.
Goods must be suitably packaged for transport.
Please fill in the detail below.
Product Return Requests are solely for customers of Socomec U.K. Limited.
Only for Power Switching and Monitoring products bought directly from Socomec. If you purchased from a third party, please contact them directly.
Terms & Conditions
- Goods are not to be returned unless agreed by Socomec U.K. Limited
- A copy of the Goods Return Authorisation paperwork must accompany any items returned
- Faulty Product returns: A detailed problem description and serial number must be supplied for all goods when requesting a returns authorisation
- No longer required returns: Goods supplied as ordered will be liable to a minimum of a 25% handling charge. These goods must be returned in their original packaging and in a resalable condition; items that are returned in inadequate packaging will not be credited regardless of their condition
- No longer required returns: Special orders/adapted solutions are non-returnable
- Damaged in transit/Incorrect items/quantity received returns: Shortage, damaged or discrepancy claims must be notified within 3 working days of receipt
- All goods must be well packaged in order to provide protection during transport
- Socomec U.K. Limited are to be notified at time of authorisation request if goods are required to be returned after assessment otherwise they will be disposed of; this only applies to items found to be fully operational
Post assessment: Faulty Product returns
- Goods that are found to be faulty will be disassembled/tested to destruction. After completion of assessment, these items will be disposed of and shall therefore not be returned
- The return to customer of goods that are found to be fully operational (no problem found) will be chargeable.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in the return of your product with no evaluation/ no credit being issued.
If non-conformance of goods is found to be the responsibility of Socomec a FOC replacement or credit will be issued.