Delphys XL is a highly compact UPS with best in class efficiency offering inherent redundancy and allowing by design, fast & safe maintenance operation. A fully resilient UPS architecture eliminating traditional single points of failure.
Conformity to standards
Flexible integration with an optimised footprint
- High power UPS packed into a compact and optimised design.
- Highly flexible connection to your electrical environment.
- Easy and fast deployment of the entire UPS system.
- Up to 70% space saving when combined with lithium-ion batteries.
- Advanced on-site testing features to certify commissioning.
Unmatched resiliency to maximise availability
- UPS architecture eliminates single point of failure related to traditional monolithic UPS.
- Fault tolerant concept provides double conversion mode redundancy up to 80% of the rated power.
- Self-sufficient power bricks with advanced selective disconnection.
- Based on our field proven high power XL platform.
- Limited number of power converters - each designed to eliminate potential fault propagation for best MTBF.
- Powerful and robust static bypass.
Best in class energy management & savings
- 99,1% efficiency with our Smart Conversion Mode.
- 97,1% VFI mode as standard.
- ENERGY SAVER for higher system efficiency under low load conditions (bricks in hot stand-by).
- Multiple advanced operating and testing mode to minimise TCO.
- Ready for grid support functionalities.
Critical chain interoperability
- Designed to fit any data centre power distribution architecture.
- Advanced functionalities to ensure Genset stability upon restart or significant variation in loads.
- Designed to coordinate perfectly with our downstream connected STS.
- Supports even the most challenging load variation.
Easy and safe maintenance supporting low MTTR
- Reduced MTTR supported by cold-extractible power bricks.
- No cabling operation required to slide-out a power brick.
- Front access to all components.
- Safe servicing thanks to “hands outside” maintenance.
- Maintenance station with embedded operating power brick as a spare.
- Option to test the UPS and batteries without load when carrying out maintenance activities.
Discover our high power UPS, designed for Data Centre
|UPS power rating (35 °C)||1200 kVA / kW|
|Efficiency in Double Conversion Mode||Up to 97.1% - certified by third party (TÜV)|
|Efficiency in Smart Conversion Mode||Up to 99.1% - certified by third party (TÜV)|
|Parallel capability||up to 4 units|
|Nominal input voltage||380 / 400 / 415V - 3Ph or 3Ph+N|
|Input voltage tolerance||200 to 480V|
|Input connection||Common or separated / top or bottom|
|Frequency range||50/60Hz ± 10%|
|Input power factor / THDi||> 0.99 / < 1.5% @ full load|
|Power walk-in on Genset||Linear ramp - from 1A/sec to 1000A/sec|
|Nominal output voltage||400V (380 / 415) 3Ph or 3Ph+N|
|Frequency range||50/60Hz ± 0.01% (free running)|
|Voltage regulation||± 1% steady state|
|Output voltage distortion (THDv)||< 1%|
|Output voltage performance (load variation 0 - 100%)||Complies with IEC 62040-3 Class 1 (VFI-SS-111)|
|Inverter overload capability (under rated conditions)||110% 1h / 125% 10 min / 150% 1 min|
|Bypass overload capability (under rated conditions)||110% continuous / 125% 10 min / 150% 1 min|
|Inverter short circuit capability||Up to 4090A|
|Bypass short circuit selectivity||Fuseless architecture|
|Battery type - 2 wires (+/-)||VRLA / Lithium-ion|
|Battery voltage range||Up to 700V|
|Battery connection capability||Up to 10 strings (w/o extra cabinet)|
|Lithium-ion communication||Modbus TCP / dry contact|
|Operating temperature||0 - 40°C|
|Humidity||0 - 95% without condensation|
|Air flow||From front to top|
|Maximum altitude without derating||1000m (3,300 ft)|
|Standard protection rating||IP20|
|Seismic rating||Zone 2 / Zone 4 (optional)|
|Frame colour||RAL 7016|
|Compliance with standards|
|Dimensions and weight|
|UPS dimensions (W x D x H)||3003 x 1000 x 2005 mm|
|Clearance||No rear or lateral clearance for installation and maintenance|
System or product options
- Input, output and maintenance bypass switches.
- PEN kit for TN-C grounding system.
- Reinforced battery charger.
- Battery protection tripping kit.
- SMART CONVERSION mode.
- BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection).
- ACS synchronisation system.
- Cold start.
- Maintenance Station with spare power conversion brick.
- Advanced Genset Management.
- User-friendly 7” touch-screen multilingual colour graphic display.
- USB port to download UPS reports and log files.
- Ethernet port for service purposes.
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- NET VISION EMD: Environment Temperature and Humidity sensor with 2 inputs.
- Remote View Pro supervision software.
- Remote touch-screen panel.
Looking for product documentation?
Access product catalogues, operating instructions, technical documents, CAD files, and more.
Questions? We can help!
Contact our technical support.