The NETYS PR is the ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
Reliable and cost effective protection to assure operational continuity.
A secure and professional supply continuity
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
Tailored to IT networking
The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19" rack cabinets depending on the user’s needs.
Simple to install
- No configuration needed on first startup.
- Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows® systems, without the need for additional specialist software.
Protection for your data line
Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
Meets practical needs
- Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
- Simplified maintenance and Battery ‘hot swap’, without closing down other applications.
Easy to use and to integrate
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS).
- Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
- Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
- EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
- RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.
|Voltage tolerances||161V ±4% (selecting wide mode) - 276V ±4%|
|Rated frequency||50/60Hz with automatic selection|
|Mains connection||IEC 320-C14 (10A)||IEC 320-C20 (16A)|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)||The AVR increases (boost 1) the output voltage by 14% when the input voltage drops below 90% of the nominal value.
The AVR decreases (bucks) the output voltage by 12% when the input voltage rises above 106% of the nominal value.
|Rated voltage||230V ±5%|
|Rated frequency||50/60Hz ±0.1%|
|Power factor||0.9 @ 1500VA||0.9 @ 2000VA||0.9 @ 3000VA|
|Wave form||Sine wave|
|Protection||Normal Mode: overload (110% for 3 minutes)
Battery Mode: overload (110% for 30 seconds); shortcircuit protected
|Sockets||8 (10A) x IEC 320||8 (10A) x IEC 320
1 (16A) x IEC 320
|Type||Sealed lead-acid maintenance free - expected life 3/5 years|
|Back-up time (min)(1)||6||8||6|
|Interface||RS232 - USB|
|Ethernet adapter||NET VISION (TCP/IP & SNMP) optional card|
|Local communication software||Local View|
|Data line protection||NTP data line suppressor: RJ45 10 Base T|
|Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||440 x 436 x 87||440 x 608 x 87|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1, AS 62040.1.1, AS 62040.1.2|
|EMC||IEC/EN 62040-2, AS 62040.2|
|Product declaration||CE, RCM (E2376)|
(1) @ 75% of load.
Main characteristics list
- 19” Rack & Rack/Tower convertible UPS
- Sine Wave, AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation)
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options
- NTP data line suppressor
- Up to 9 UPS output sockets
- 1 slot for communication options.
- USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol.
- MODBUS RTU (RS232).
- LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC Osx.
- Dry-contact interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.