Modular UPS Webinar Week April 19 – 23 BST : 9AM -9.30 AM
Not all modular UPS systems are created equal
Can you carry out a module hot swap in just 5minutes?
Are you sure your UPS has no single point of failure?
Can you perform truly online risk-free maintenance?
Are you certain that your system won’t propagate faults?
If the answer is no, then let us introduce you to your new modular.
5 daily sessions on everything you need to know about Modular UPS.
Register for all 5 and stay online for all 5 and be in with a chance to win an ECHO DOT SMART SPEAKER.
Webinar #1 Day #1 - Monday April 19th
- De-risking late-stage specification changes
- Quick and Easy customisation
- Pre-engineered asset installation
Webinar #2 Day #2 - Tuesday April 20th
- Online Fast and fool proof scalability
- Additional modules self-test and auto-configure
- Maintenance with load fully protected
- Self-diagnostics and module self-isolation
- Easy swap module
- Module maintenance outside the critical system
- Unique Heat Run Test function
Webinar #3 Day #3 - Wednesday April 21st
- Comparisons Monolithic and Modular
- Switchgear configuration and cost
- Lithium Ion Batteries
Webinar #4 Day #4 - Thursday April 22nd
- Appropriate power granularity
- Eliminate fault propagation
- No single point of failure
Webinar #5 Day #5 - Friday April 23rd
- Demonstration TCO Calculator
- Open Forum Q&A