The solution for
• Computer networks
The solution for supplying power systems
• Thanks to its particular architecture, designed especially for the telecoms sector, the Mod-TC combines batteries with extended back-up time with high capacity.
• Mod-TC is the ideal solution for isolated, unmanned installations, such as radio stations or links, mobile radio stations for cellular phone networks and GSM - GPRS - UMTS repeaters.
Batteries and a charger adapted to prolonged back-up times
• Batteries have a lifespan of 10 years (AGMVRLA technology).
• Battery protection (fuses) connected by boards.
• Front battery access (easy maintenance).
• To guarantee constant and reliable operation, the 30 A battery charger provides rapid and stable recharging of 48 V – 100 Ah batteries after each period of back-up.
Five models available with different architectures
• The Mod-TC 2XX stand-alone unit provides the ideal solution for applications which do not require an extended back-up time (more than 8 hours for the Mod-TC 230) and will not need to be upgraded.
• Mod-TC 3XX. The redundant modular system.
• Mod-TC 360 and Mod-TC 390. These are flexible, modular, redundant systems to which additional power modules may be installed to increase power or to obtain an operating redundancy N +1.