NETYS PR Rack designed for professional environments: protection against power cuts and over voltage is ensured by Line Interactive technology with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
Reliable and cost effective protection to assure operational continuity.
An installation adapted to the networking environment
- NETYS PR rack provides high power density (1U - 45 mm) which conserves valuable space in the rack for other equipment.
- Can be easily installed in 19” and 23” Rack cabinets, depending on the user’s needs. The UPS is provided with rails and mounting accessories.
Easy connections to the applications via 4 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
Data line protection
With RJ45 connector.
Communication with the computer system
- RS232 or USB advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local / remote shutdown of applications.
- Advanced diagnostics and remote control via various protocols and user environments: JBUS, HID, SNMP, TCP/IP.
|Rated voltage||230V (default), 220V, 230V, 240V selectable|
|Rated frequency||50/60Hz auto-sensing|
|Sockets||4 x IEC 320 (10A)|
|Data line protection||NTP data line suppressor: RJ45 10 Base T|
|Type||Sealed lead-acid maintenance free - expected life 3/5 years|
|Back-up time (min)(1)||12|
|Interfaces||RS232 - USB|
|Local communication software||Local View|
|Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||440 x 578 x 44.5|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1, AS 62040.1.1, AS 62040.1.2|
|EMC||IEC/EN 62040-2, AS 62040.2|
|Product declaration||CE, RCM (E2376)|
(1) PC + 15” LCD monitor.
Main characteristics list
- NETYS PR rack provides high power density (1U - 45 mm)
- Sine Wave, AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation)
- Wide range of communication protocols available in options
- NTP data line suppressor
- Up to 4 UPS output sockets
System or product options
- Battery can be hot-swapped without having to shut down the connected equipment.
- Battery can be replaced from the front without removing and disconnecting the UPS.
- Battery check system and replacement indicator.
- 1 slot for communication options.
- USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol.
- MODBUS RTU (RS232).
- LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC Osx.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.