A compact range of standard product references with a variety of add-on options to adapt to every customer’s site.
A flexible and cost-effective solution
- Easy to configure for retrofit in existing installations.
- Equipped with manual bypass breaker in standard mode.
Long back-up time engineered-in
- Several optimised choices for standard internal battery configuration.
- Increased internal battery density for reduced footprint and simplified installation.
Embedded digital technology
- Digital Native UPS generation.
- IoT ready device for access to connected services.
- Easy integration in LAN/WAN and virtual environments.
Fast and easy installation
- Free eRULER online sizing tool to get dimensions and electrical information in advance before installation.
- Tutored UPS installation with eWIRE mobile app.
- Quickly get online product documentation by simply inputting the Serial Number.
- “Fast track manufacturing” option available for urgent projects or last-minute requirements.
- Fast delivery even for highly customised configurations thanks to easily combined options.
User and environmentally friendly
- 25+ languages available in the mimic panel.
- Ergonomics designed to simplify usage.
- Anticipates eco-regulations and is RoHS compliant.
- Units provided with wheels for easy positioning.
Main characteristics list
- Common mains
- Internal maintenance bypass switch
- Input mains switch breaker
- Output switch breaker
- Auxiliary mains switch breaker
- Backfeed protection: detection circuit
- Internal normal-life batteries
System or product options
- Internal backfeed isolation device.
- Separate mains coupling bars.
- TN-C grounding system.
- IP21 degree of protection.
- Internal long-life batteries.
- 3.5” multilanguage graphic display.
- 2 slots for communication options.
- USB port for downloading log file.
- Ethernet port for service purposes.
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
- PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/ SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
- IoT Gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
- Remote touch-screen panel.